Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorite Christmas Photo

Oh my goodness am I exhausted!  We have been up and down all of California traveling from just south of the Oregon border all the way down to Disneyland!  I have THOUSANDS of pictures to sift through but so far this one has been my favorite:


It was taken the night before Christmas at my parent's house.  After attending the Christmas Eve service, we have a tradition where we each get to open one present.  Landon's Little Tikes Trike was quite the hit.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Holidays!!!

Linking to:

The Paper Mama
Sunday Snapshot

4 comments:

rebecca said...

What a darling photo Jamie!! He is just SO excited!! :) :) Thanks for linking up with the simple things this week...I'm so excited to see what images you capture throughout 2012!! Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

Jamie said...

Thank you Rebecca! Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

Tanyia said...

that really is a cute photo, he looks so darn happy!

I am stopping by from The Simple Things meme, I would love to have you stop by my post http://mamasgonnashoot.blogspot.com/2012/01/simple-things.html

Happy New Year!

genie said...

I agree with you...this is definitely a favorite Christmas photo. Such a precious capture filled with love and childhood happiness. Wonderful photography. This is my first visit to the meme and am having such fun viewing all the posts. Happy New Year...genie