Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods…

This week I have been counting down….not just til Christmas but til we pack up the presents, the Puppy, the baby and head on up to my parent’s house.  My hubby works weekends so we either visit during everyone else’s busy weekday or Landon and I brave a six hour round trip on our own.  But not this weekend!!!!  Ben actually has a holiday off and EVERYONE is going to be there AT THE SAME TIME.  Yippeeee!   Here is a peek at the trouble fun The Wombat has at his grandparent’s house:

He drives the lawn mower (love the look of concentration here)

Plays with Marie the dog

Faces off with Little Foot the cat



Jumps (well sits) in the leaves

Eats the leaves

And most of all rides Shilo, the kid friendly horse with his grandma.


This is sort of a tradition of my mom’s.  Here she is with me when I was a kiddo. 
Pretty sure my dad took most of these pictures unless that’s his leg.

Over the river and through the woods (literally) to Grandma and Grandpa’s house we go in four more days.  And counting!

No comments: