Friday, July 27, 2012

A Shower for My Sister

My sister in law, Brigitte, is getting married.  Which means Landon is getting another uncle and I'm getting another brother! Yay!  It is such an exciting thing to have your family expanding.  I am so happy for Brigitte, she is just the sweetest sister in law ever.  She was the first person to really welcome me into the family when I started dating Ben and has always been so supportive and encouraging to both of us. 

So in honor of my lovely SIL (who threw me a fantastic baby shower) I threw her a bridal shower.  Brigitte's Aunt Sally was kind enough to host it at her beautiful home. 

Pictured above:  The lovely bride opening some presents, a picture of Brigitte and her soon to be mother-in-law, guests playing Bridal Bingo and the Clothespin Game.



I always like to creat an address-your-own-thank-you-card station where guests can write their address on an envelope and save the bride or expectant mother some time. It's such a busy and stressful few months leading up to a wedding or a birth that any little cut corner helps :)


Pictured above:  Me, Brigitte and Sydney (my other sister in law)
It was an easy shower to host with such a great group of women. I am so excited for my sister in law's big day!!  It's just around the corner!

Pin It
Linked to:  Tatertots & Jello, Serenity Now, I Heart Nap Time, Snips & Spice, Nifty Thrifty ThingsI Heart Nap Time,  Not Just a Housewife, The DIY Showoff, The 36th Avenue, A Diamond in the Stuff

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

Awwww!! :) Thank you SO much Jamie!! :) You really did such an amazing job throwing this shower for me!! :) Every single detail was absolutely perfect! :)I feel SO very lucky to have you as my sister-in Law:)
XXOXOXO

Girls Club... plus two boys said...

I love the color scheme. So pretty. Wish you were MY sister-in-law ;)

Pieni Lintu said...

Nice pictures!!!

I like that grey + yellow theme!

Lindsey said...

Very cute Jamie!!

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

Hoe cute are you girls! The grey and yellow shower is just lovely. One of my besties is preg and I am so excited for her shower! Thaks for the great inspiration. If you get a sec I would be jazzed if you stopped by and linked up at my party {Get Schooled Saturday} going on right now!
xxx
Kim @ Too Much Time
http://too-much-time.com/2012/08/get-schooled-saturday-34.html

Jeannie @ Living Loving Crafting said...

Love the colors! I'm shopping for baby shower ideas and love the hanging pom poms!

Kathy Bradshaw said...

Looks so elegant nice shower ideas.Stopping by from the blog hop. New follower your welcome to visit anytime. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww... what a sweet shower! Love the yellow and gray theme..
I am your newest follower~
Hope you hop on over to my under 300 followers blog hop @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/08/under-300-followers-blog-hop.html
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

Way to throw such an elegant party! Thanks for sharing at Snips and Spice Sunday Slice.

Malory

Roeshel said...

Great colors! Looks like you did an amazing job! :)