Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gift Wrapping with Crepe Paper

I've been gift wrapping for my sissy's shower  :)


I still had ample amount of crepe paper left over from the chalkboards so I made a flower to decorate the top of her present. It was inspired by a previous craft night project over at my friend and fellow blogger Melissa's house.


 Cut the crepe paper into small sections and cut one side into a top of a heart shape.

Then just glue around in circles, scrunch together and overlap them to get a more flowery look. Do not be discouraged about how sad looking the first layer is, I promise it will look better by the end.


Pin It

7 comments:

Marriage from Scratch said...

So cute!I’d love for you to come link this post up at From Scratch Friday (live now on the blog!).

~Christina
http://marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com/2012/02/from-scratch-friday-2.html

Unknown said...

That's just adorable! I love wrapping gifts...I think I have more fun with the outside of a package than the inside! Would you consider sharing this cute idea here?

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/shine-on-fridays-14-and-some-fabulous.html

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! So simple and I always have crepe paper on hand! Your blog is just adorable and I love the name of it! Thanks for sharing and I'll be featuring it tonight on my spotlight post!

Rachel said...

I love this wrapping and the handmade bow :) I am a new follower, and new to blogging. Love your blog, girl :)

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

So cute! I am crazy about this and will have to try it out! We would love for you to share your tutorial at our link party!

Take care! Trish @ Uncommon

www.uncommondesignsonline.com

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Such a simple DIY with such a beautiful result! I love this!! Thanks for sharing your tutorial!!
I hope you'll share this at my "Unveil Your Genius" Link Party!
http://taylornorris.blogspot.com/2012/03/unveil-your-genius-link-party_15.html

Happy Weekend!!

Manoj Singal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.