Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer {Cookies}

Wow, it has been a busy week attending THREE Christmas parties. 
I fell in love with these peanut butter reindeer cookies and set to work. 


I used Reese’s Pieces for the eyes and Peanut M&M’s for the noses.  These have to be pressed in IMMEDIANTLY once removed from the oven.  I was a little too ambitious with my first batch and tried to bake twelve, which was wayyyyy too many to decorate quickly.  Learn from my mistake and only bake about six at a time. They are almost too cute to eat.  Almost :)
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

This is such a sweet idea! love it!I'd love for you to link this up to my Feature Friday Linky Party!

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-friday-linky-party_15.html