Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Things First

What are you supposed to write for a first post?  I guess we start with introductions.

I’ve been a SAHM for about seven  months now and just needed something to organize my thoughts and keep me accountable with projects since the garage and my craft closet keep piling up with more unfinished ideas.  So here I am blogging.
My husband Ben and I have been married since April 4th, 2009.  We met in college and when I accidently dyed my hair red (to cover up the accidental pink) his response was “You make red hair look good.”   We started dating shortly thereafter. He is my best friend and I couldn’t ask for a more loving, supportive spouse.  He is my rock and never fails to make me laugh.




We have a little wombat (son) named Landon who is currently 7 months old.  Right now he is quite the little crawler and loves playing with anything that is NOT a toy.  He’s pretty much the cutest kid on the planet.

Then we have the Puppy – who is a 10 year old Springer Spaniel.  I’ve had her since I was 16 and waited too long to give her an actual name, so everyone just kept calling her Puppy.  It stuck.

And that is the little home of mine. :)

No comments: